Cafe Blinds | Alfresco Blinds | Shade Blinds
The Largest Motorised Blind In The World
The Executive Motorised Screen is the largest motorised blind available globally!
Our blinds are now capable of covering openings up to a massive 12 metres wide x 5 metres high in a single screen (dependent on system type, mesh type and application)
Now available in track guided or cable guided options, our Executive Motorised Blinds are almost invisible when retracted and when required appear at the touch of a button.
They have a broad range of applications. Depending on the selected mesh type these retractable outdoor blinds can also help reduce your energy costs. They do this by lowering the amount of energy used to cool or heat the house. Our Executive Screens are so versatile that they fit most standard and oversized applications, providing ventilation, shade from the sun, protection from wind and rain, protection from pests, and enhanced privacy.
Retrofit or New Build
Phantom’s Executive Screens are designed for integration into large applications for retrofit or new construction projects. They can be mounted on both the interior and exterior of homes and buildings. Executive Screens provide the ideal outdoor blind solution for oversized openings such as patio blinds, alfresco blinds, or PVC Shade blinds over windows. Executive Screens can offer insect protection, or solar shading and enhanced privacy.
Outdoor Blinds – Applications
Ideal for both commercial and residential construction projects. The Executive Screen used as outdoor blinds covers all large application types, including:
- Balconies, Porches, and Verandas
- Alfresco Areas and Patios
- Windows and Roman Archways
- Commercial Applications
Executive Screens can be integrated into every type of architectural style including wood, brick, stucco, natural stone, and concrete.
Features & Benefits
- Can span up to 8 metres wide x 5 metres high in a single application
- Provides the functionality of a conventional screen, but disappears when not needed
- Increases access to natural ventilation and daylight
- Provides heat reduction and glare from direct sunlight and solar reflective structures
- Can Reduce energy usage
- Extends the life of interior furnishings by reducing UV related fading
- Offers numerous finish options, including custom colour matching
- Allows for complete building integration with components that can be recessed into columns and ceiling cavities
- Includes motorised systems that are compatible with home automation systems
- Offers a range of mesh choices for insect control, solar shading and privacy
All Backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty
Phantom’s wide range of mesh options help you make any space a more comfortable and attractive living environment. You can choose a mesh that provides insect protection, natural ventilation, increased privacy, improved daylight, and solar heat control.
The ‘mesh openness factor’ determines the amount of heat, light, and air that enters a room. A more open fabric allows the breeze and heat to enter the living space, while tighter meshes block more sunlight and keep the space cooler.
|100×100 mm||Max 3.5m||Max 2.5m|
|140×140 mm||Max 6.2m||Max 3.3m|
|180×180 mm||Max 8.0m||Max 5.0m|
Phantom Screens Australia is the Southern Hemisphere’s premier provider of retractable screening, shading, outdoor blinds and cafe blinds solutions.