Outdoor Blinds Sydney
The Best Outdoor Blinds In Sydney
Our outdoor blinds in Sydney are an excellent way to expand your outdoor living space while staying protected from the elements. Outdoor blinds can provide a shade for your deck or an entertaining area you can use in all weathers.
At Phantom Screens, we provide our clients with quality outdoor blinds to fit every architectural style, including brick, wood, stucco, and natural stone. Founded in 1995, Phantom Screens is a family business owned by the Swaffer Family. The founders discovered that there is an alternative to conventional insect screens, which lacked style and sophistication.
Traditional screens blocked your view and could not match the style and décor of your home. The Swaffer Family discovered this opportunity and decided to find a better solution that considered the customer’s aesthetic, lifestyle, and function needs in mind. Currently, we manufacture our blinds and supply them to retailers.
Explore Our Product Range Of Outdoor Blinds
You can make your outdoor space more liveable with the outdoor blinds in Sydney. At Phantom Screens, we manufacture the largest motorised blind in the world. The executive motorised blind covers an opening of up to a massive 12 metres wide x 5 metres high in a single screen. However, this is dependent on the system type, mesh type, and application. The executive motorised blind is available in track or cable guided options.
Our blinds are also almost invisible when retracted and appear at the touch of a button when required. Depending on the mesh type you select, these retractable outdoor blinds can also help you reduce your energy costs by lowering the amount of energy used to cool or heat your home. Our outdoor blinds have a broad range of applications, including balconies, porches, alfresco areas, windows, and commercial applications.
Benefits Of Sydney’s Outdoor Blinds
Phantom’s outdoor blinds in Sydney are ideal for both commercial and residential construction. They offer insect protection, solar shading and enhance your privacy. Other benefits include;
- Can span up to 8 metres wide x 5 metres high in a single application
- Provides the functionality of a conventional screen
- Increases access to natural ventilation and daylight
- Provides heat reduction and glare from direct sunlight and solar reflective structures
- Extends the life of interior furnishings by reducing UV related fading
- Offers numerous finish options, including custom colour matching
- Allows for complete building integration with components that can be recessed into columns and ceiling cavities
- Includes motorised systems that are compatible with home automation systems
All our outdoor blinds are backed by a lifetime limited warranty for your peace of mind and to assure you that we manufacture the highest-quality products. However, follow the proper handling guidance and simple maintenance tips to ensure years of trouble-free operation.